The input measurement is shown on a high contrast 6 digit LED display.
The instruments incorporate field programmable totalising rates and a 24VDC isolated supply for powering remote sensors.
When supplied with a non-volatile real time clock the instrument stores the last 31 days flow totals for recall from the from panel with date and month stamping.
A setpoint is also included to allow an alarm contact to be set if the daily total is exceeded.
The FT56 is supplied in a panel mount 72 x 144 mm enclosure. Screw terminal electrical connection is included.
- Totalise with a programmable K factor of 1.0 to 999.999
- 10 years memory retention in power down
- Optically isolated inputs
- 120/240VAC 47-63 Hertz supply or factory fitted 24VDC isolated supply
- Contact bounce elimination circuitry
- Microprocessor based
- Low cost - high performance
- High contrast six (6) LED display with a 20mm character height
- Direct connection of flow sensors with open collector, reed switch or voltage pulse output
- Panel mounting
- Isolated 24VDC sensor supply
- Touch switch programming of display intensity, decimal point position, K factor, real time clock, pulse output and setpoint
- Totalise flow with recall from the front panel to show daily total in litres for the last 31 days with day and month stamp
- EMC compliant
- Screw terminal electrical connection