The new range of explosion resistant 3-way gas diverter valves are Australian Gas Code Compliant, for the safe and reliable operation within a gas generator exhaust system.
ECI gas diverter valves have been purposely designed to withstand explosion pressure and temperature increases in the event of a potential detonation of unburnt fuel within the exhaust system.
All ECI flange connections for the 3-way valve are also rated to international standards to withstand a detonation pressure of 700 kPa, to minimise potential health and safety risks to personnel.
ECI offers the latest technology in actuators (German manufactured) with a range of standard control features. Custom power supplies are also available in 50Hz single phase with nominal voltages of 110,220 and 240 and 3 phase, 3 wire power supply with voltages ranging from 200 to 690.
- Heavy duty carbon steel construction
- Explosion resistant design features and calculations
- Compliance to Australian Standards
- Latest European actuator technology
- Thermally isolated connection shaft
- Fail safe battery back up
- Modbus interface
- Australian designed and built
- Standard sizes available or custom design solutions.