Field replaceable electro-chemical generating cells provide a calibration standard for accurately testing chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen, hydrogen cyanide, and hydrogen sulfide gas sensors.
The Cal 2000 is microprocessor controlled and has an LCD display allowing field adjustable level (ppm) and flow rate. The generating cells are interchange and field replaceable.
Best of all, the Cal 2000 provides up to 50 times as much Calibration gas as a disposable cylinder at approximately the same cost. The electrochemical generating cells do not degrade over time.
The Cal 2000 gas generator has a built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature. The Mass flow sensor combined with the instruments internal pump, provide extreme flexibility for calibrating both diffusion and sample draw detection systems.
Specifications of Gas Generators - CAL 2000 :
- Chlorine Micro-Cell (Cl2): 0.05 - 1.0 ppm
- Chlorine (Cl2): 0.5 - 50.0 ppm
- Chlorine Dioxide (Cl02): 0.5 - 5.0 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2): 0.5 - 50.0 ppm
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN): 0.5 - 50.0 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide Micro-Cell (H2S): 0.05 - 1.0 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0.5 - 50.0 ppm (ppm is variable with flow rate, output giving at 0.5 Ipm)
- Air Flow Rate (with internal pump): 0.2 to 1 LPM
- Sample draw rate (with pump disabled): 0.1 to 5 LPM
- Useful Cell Life: 50 or 100 hours
- Warm-up time (to90%): Approximately 5 minutes
- LXWXH: 8.5 X 4.25 X 3.00" (21.59 X 10.8 X 7.62 CM)
- Weight: 3 lb. (1360 g)
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 50 C
- Relative Humidity (intermittent use): 0 - 100%
- Accuracy: +10%
- Repeatability: +5%
- Battery Power: 4 alkaline "C“
- Battery Life: 10 hours (at .5LPM flow rate)