Use the standard cord sensor to reach inside cramped compartments where conventional measurements would be impossible.
An optional flexible sensor (7420-0205) can be bent and repositioned for convenient, one-hand operation. Use the optional inductive sensor (7420-0212) to measure belt tensions in high noise or windy environments.
This smaller, lighter and more user friendly version of the meter features:
- Output readings measurable in hertz, pounds, kilograms and newtons
- Improved frequency range from 10-5000 hertz
- Variable frequency range filters
- Auto gain control automatically adjusts meter sensitivity
- 20 memory registers for belt contents
- LCD screen with black light