GE Digital Energy™ EP Series UPS 700-6000 VA
The EP Series UPS is microprocessor controlled and equipped with RS232 and USB as standard, and optional SNMP interfacing capability to provide power monitoring and management.
Hot swappable battery replacement by user, wide input voltage window, 50/60Hz auto sensing, selectable output voltage 220/230/240v, and Battery start (cold start) are also its advance features.
Longer runtime options and 19" rack mountable versions are available
Features and Benefits
- On-line double conversion technology assuring ultimate power quality.
- LED display - overload, on-line & battery status.
- Fully digitaly microprocessor controlled.
- Programmable computer shutdown.
- Lightning and transient surge protection.
- Wide input voltage window.
- Multiple user interface: RS232, USB, SNMP.
- Plug & play.
- Battery start (cold start).
- Automatic bypass switch.
- Extended run time available.
- Servers, hubs, switches and routers.
- PC and workstation.
- Cash registers, fax, modem and ISDN adapters
- Network components.
- Telecom equipment.