This primary dew/frost point generation system achieves an accuracy of ±1°C within a continuously adjustable range.
The MG101 employs the elementary principle of gas dilution. Dry gas is piped into the system, where it is divided into two streams.
One stream is saturated with vapor at a known temperature, while the other stream remains dry.
The two streams are then mixed. The saturated stream is diluted with varying amounts of the dry gas to produce the desired gas/water vapor mixture.
Features & Benefits of GE Panametricws Mg101 Hygrometer Calibration System:
- Generates precise, repeatable levels of water vapor in a carrier gas
- Generation range is -75° to 10°C frost/dew point (at typical ambient temperatures)
- Accurate field calibration/verification of moisture sensors
- No power required to operate
- Inherently explosion-proof
- Requires dry inert nitrogen gas as the source gas
For further information about the GE Panametricws Mg101 Hygrometer Calibration System visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work