Fully self supporting and self contained Tieman freight hoists require minimal pit depth or can be simply bolted to the floor. The need for roof clearance is eliminated by the use of telescopic hydraulic lifting cylinders.
Tieman Freight Hoists / Freight Lifts provide an efficient, cost effective and safe method of transporting goods between floors and are available in a range of standard sizes and configurations or can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
The Tieman range of Freight Hoists / Freight Lifts offers the following benefits:
- Fully self supporting and self contained
- Easily installed in new and existing buildings either internally or externally.
- Can be provided unclad to easily fit into an existing non-structural shaft.
- Pit mounted (minimal pit depth required) or simply bolted to the lower level floor.
- The need for roof clearance is eliminated by the use of telescopic cylinders as the lifting mechanism.
- Can be designed for ‘Ride on’ or ‘Goods only’ applications
- Aesthetically pleasing.
Our Freight Hoists / Freight Lifts are designed to comply with Australian Standards and maximise operator safety.
The Tieman range of Freight Hoists / Freight Lifts includes:
- Between Floor Scissor Range
- Between Floor Rail Range
To view more information please click here.