Data can be conveniently and securely stored in battery backed RAM and removable memory cards
The DT600 and DT605 both have an integral display and keypad that allows users to view channel data, alarm status, and system information including time, battery status and amount of data stored.
Programmable function keys allow keypad control over the unit's operation.
The dataTaker DT500 Series consists of four models:
- DT500 Basic Unit with Solid State Channel Selector
- DT505 Basic Unit with Relay Channel Selector
The dataTaker DT600 Series consists of four models:
- DT600 Solid State Channel Selector & LCD Display and Keypad
- DT605 Relay Channel Selector & LCD Display and Keypad
- 10-30 Sensor Channels, 7 Digital Channels
- Unique Universal Channels
- Up to 1,390,000 Data Points
- PC Card for Removable Data Storage
- Easily Configurable Windows Based Software
- Stand Alone and Real Time Data Acquisition
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Removable Screw Terminals
- Relay multiplexer (common mode range ?}100V) for DT505 & DT605 only.
Specifications of the dataTaker DT500 & DT600 Range Download: (676kB pdf)
Brochure of dataTakers and accessories Download: (1.5MB pdf)