- The CL50 and CL75 General Purpose Saw are the all round workhorses in the range of tools.
- They can cut upto 150mm pipes and can be optionally supplied with a pipe clamp for square cutting.
- The CL75 accepts 3/4" wide blades and the CL50 accepts standard 1/2" hacksaw blades.
- The CL50/75 can accept both the 3/4" as well as the 1/2" blades simply by changing the nosepiece.
- The CL75 can handle pipes up to 150mm in diameter and has an optional pipe clamp available.
- A vacuum shroud is also optionally available.