It also outlasts metal sensors in aggressive liquids and eliminates the need for costly custom thermowells.
These sensors are available with proprietary digital output (S3L) or field-scaleable 4 to 20 mA output. Dual threaded ends (3/4 in. NPT) allow submersion in process vessels, or in-line installation with conduit connection. An integral adapter kit (sold separately) may be used to create a compact assembly with field mount versions of the Signet 8350 Temperature Transmitter.
Fields of Application:
- Plating Bath Temperature Control
- Heat Exchange Monitor
- R.O. and D.I System Monitor
- Hot/Cold Mixing System Monitor
- Data Acquisition
- Cooling Loops
- Effluent Monitoring
- Chemical Processing
- 4 to 20 mA output or digital (S3L) output
- One-piece injection molded SYGEF® PVDF body
- PT1000 Platinum RTD in extended tip for quick response
- Threaded for in-line or submersible installation