For global services businesses, managing projects across geographies and subsidiaries presents a number of challenges. First, it's hard to get a clear and timely perspective of the overall financial state of the business across divisions, geographies, projects, currencies and tax jurisdictions—even though this visibility is essential for steering business performance.
There's also the logistical challenge of minimizing bench time across business — despite fluctuating demand and opaque forecasts. Finally, managing revenue recognition and reporting within the constraints of complex locally negotiated contracts can be time-consuming and error-prone.
NetSuite OneWorld Services Resource Planning (SRP) streamlines the complete services lifecycle from marketing to project management, service delivery, billing and revenue management — and helps you drive repeat business from existing clients.
NetSuite OneWorld SRP provides global services businesses with unprecedented real-time visibility, resource management and operational control. You'll be able to manage the key drivers of any services business — revenue, utilization, profitability and days-sales-outstanding (DSO) — from the corporate level down to subsidiaries and geographies, all the way to the individual project level.
Seamless Integration of NetSuite OneWorld and OpenAir PSA Technology
NetSuite OneWorld SRP provides an end-to-end cloud business management solution for global services businesses. It seamlessly integrates the NetSuite OneWorld business management system and enterprise-proven professional services automation (PSA) technology from OpenAir (a NetSuite company) across subsidiaries and divisions.
- Drive business performance across subsidiaries, geographies, projects, currencies and tax jurisdictions with a world-class financial and services resource management system
- Enjoy instant visibility into the health of your services business at the corporate, divisional and project levels
- Improve the profitability of your global services organization by increasing resource utilization
- Reduce DSO by accelerating billing and invoicing, while reducing administrative costs
- Streamline global operations by optimizing staffing resources, and managing projects more efficiently
- Drive project profitability by clearly accounting for project time and expenses
- Increase the services team's productivity across divisions and subsidiaries by providing anytime, anywhere access.
- Global real-time visibility - Use global dashboards and reports to combine financial and operational project drivers (such as utilization and profitability) for projects, subsidiaries and geographies, as well at the corporate level. It enables businesses to identify issues and make mid-course corrections at the strategic and operational level.
- Global resource management - Enables you to match the best resource for the project based on skills, experience and availability from a global bench, across multiple geographies, to deliver the best possible client experience.
- Global financial management - Accelerate financial close and reduce financial risk through granular revenue recognition management that uses project-based revenue recognition rules, as well as automated divisional and corporate financial management and reporting.
- Global time, expense and invoice management - Improve services productivity and reduce errors across all divisions with a powerful time-and-expense entry system that has both mobile and "offline" capabilities. Customize the approval management process by client and project, and use electronic routing for line, multi-level or project-based approvals.
- Powerful project accounting - Easily and efficiently manage and analyze project finances, from bid preparation and time-and-expense tracking through client billing systems and internal charge-backs.
- Multi-Currency & Tax Management - Manage, bill and recognise revenue for projects across multiple currencies and tax jurisdictions, thanks to NetSuite OneWorld SRP's support for multiple currencies and international taxes.
- Global accessibility - Help your services teams stay connected through NetSuite OneWorld SRP mobile access, which allows employees to submit time and expenses, and update and monitor project performance. The 100% web-based on-demand solution ensures anywhere, anytime access.