Signet supplies a wide range of work gloves from Ansell to provide options for use in many different trades to ensure necessary hand protection.
Ansell’s ActivArmr® gloves have been specifically designed for durability, dependable protection and precision handling for a variety of tradespeople; from heavy labourers and electricians, to carpenters.
Designed to handle a range of on-site materials, from concrete to metal debris, this glove protects against
punctures, cuts and abrasions in the working environment. It has a foam nitrile palm coating to aid with grip against wet and dry surfaces.
· Level 3 Cut Protection
· Re-enforced gel padding reduces impact and vibration stress to aid in injury prevention
· Adjustable Wrist closure allows for ease of use and a better fit
· Ansell’s Knitted Variable Stitch Design allows for greater feel and grip
· Ideal for brickwork, stonework and general concrete debris.
Find out more: http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/industrial-gloves/activarmr-97-003
The Electrician Glove provides double the puncture protection of a standard leather glove and nine times the durability.
· Ansell’s Knitted Variable Stitch Design provides leading protection against cuts, abrasion and wire punctures
· Adjustable wrist closure allows for ease of use and a better fit, meaning less hassle taking the gloves on and off
· Maximum comfort due to form fitting design that matches the contours of the hand
· Improved dexterity due to a polyurethane palm coating
· Ideal for wiring boxes, installing electrical equipment, pulling cable and many other tasks.
Find out more: http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/industrial-gloves/activarmr-97-001
Ideal for all day use with a form fitting design, these gloves feature an elastic slip wrist to prevent debris
from getting into the gloves and causing irritation. The Masonry glove also provides double the protection of a standard leather glove.
· Level 2 Cut Protection
· Ansell’s Dyneema® Knit technology provides improved cut and puncture resistance
· Re-enforced leather padding provides extra protection for the palm
· Improved durability due to a polyurethane palm coating
· Ideal for dry masonry, handling artificial stone and brickwork.
Find out more: http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/industrial-gloves/activarmr-97-004
The Plumbers Glove provides extra grip and protection, three times more cut protection than standard leather gloves.
· Increased cut and puncture protection due to Ansell’s DuPont™ Kevlar® Knit
· Reinforced palms and fingertips along with foam nitrile coating provide improved grip and protection
· Form fitting design increases comfort and dexterity
· Ideal for laying pipe and plumbing maintenance.
Find out more: http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/industrial-gloves/activarmr-97-005
The Carpenter Glove is designed for comfort and dexterity. It is nine times more durable than standard leather gloves. The perfect choice when working with nails, wood and power tools.
· Level 2 cut protection
· Polyurethane palm coating increases durability
· Greater comfort & dexterity
· Form fitting design thanks to Ansell’s Knitted Variable Stitch Design with Dyneema®
· Ideal for wood work and handling power tools.
Find out more: http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/industrial-gloves/activarmr-97-006