The GlutenTox kit utilises a new anti-Gliadin antibody (G12) for the detection of the 33 mer peptide toxic fragment of gluten, the primary initiator of the inflammatory response to gluten in Celiac Disease.
GlutenTox Sticks advantages:
- Semi Quantitative results
- Specific to the toxic fraction of gluten
- Detection limit 3ppm (<20ppm is considered “gluten free”)
- Results in 1 hour
- Suitable for hydrolysed foods
- No false positives or negatives
- No cross reactivity with soy
GlutenTox is a semi-quantitative immunochromatographic test for the detection of gluten in foodstuffs. Once the test strip is added to the extracted /diluted sample, a positive result is indicated by the appearance of red line. An inbuilt control confirms the test has performed correctly by the formation of a blue line.