The Trimble NetR8 a highly versatile, rugged GNSS reference receiver for infrastructure and network applications.
A fully featured, top of the line receiver for use as a campaign receiver for post processing, as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver or portable base station for Real-time Kinematic (RTK) applications, and as scientific reference station
- Rugged and field-proven (IP67 rated)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE technology)
- Large internal memory (4 G)
- Convenient front panel configuration and easy to use web interface
- Exceptionally high rate for data logging (50Hz) with data protection for data observed in combination with external devices supporting event marker output