It provides viable and effective implementation of both corporate and IT governance at the organization. SoftExpert GRC Suite allows for organizational alignment at the strategic, tactical and operational levels.
At the same time, it automates and manages the most essential processes related to a variety of activities, including setting strategic goals, key performance indicators, risk management, process management, project management, service management, the application of metrics and controls, audits and corrective actions.
The following are some of the main features offered by SoftExpert GRC Suite:
- Strategic Planning - Develops the corporate strategy with the support of analysis tools like SWOT and decision matrix, and uses templates to build standard scorecards.
- Risk Management - Facilitates risk identification and analysis to guarantee the achievement of organizational objectives and the compliance with policies and regulations.
- Initiative Management - Fully integrated Project and Portfolio Management [PPM] Suite that selects, implements and monitors initiatives and projects without requiring third party tools or customized programming.
- Process Management - Provides a well-integrated platform for describing, modelling and executing the business processes.
- Quality Management - Integrated web-based quality management applications that supports all phases of the PDCA Cycle and addresses the increasing complexity of efficiently and effectively managing quality processes.
- Incident and Problem Management - Complete automated handling of incidents, problems and corrective/preventive actions using worldwide renowned methods: PDCA for problem solving, and 5W2H for action planning.
- Performance Management - Builds metrics using data from any source, including ERP and CRM systems, spreadsheets, legacy and mainframe data, formulas and user-entered values.
- Control and Monitoring - Provides a unified environment for monitoring business process performance in a "drill down" mode. Self-assessments, audits and metrics give the manager a quick overview of the current situation.
- Policy and Compliance Management - Stores and maintains regulatory acts, international standards and protocols to protect data confidentiality, prevent unauthorized access to information and guarantee compliance through periodic audits and analyses.
- Key Risk Indicators Dashboard - Powerful tool that allows managers to select indicators or strategic elements based on real-time monitoring with different visualization options.
- Business Intelligence - Delivers line-of-business reporting and helps business users identify department problems. BI capabilities provide managers with the ability to drill down on data and "slice and dice" from different levels, based on Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) technology.
The concepts and features offered by SoftExpert for Governance, Risk and Compliance meet all the requirements established by international standards and regulations, such as SOX, COSO, COBIT, ISO 20000 (ITIL), ISO 27001, PMBOK and others.