In 2011-12, the Australian Government invested a further $54 million in Primary Care Infrastructure Grants, to upgrade and extend existing local general practices, primary care and community health services, and Aboriginal Medical Services to improve access to integrated GP and primary health care.
Applying to the government grants involves a lot of time and dedication due to the amount of work to be presented. In order to be successful, you need to make sure the documentation and criteria to be provided is what the government is looking for. We assist you to consolidate your proposal to make sure you don't waste your time and become one of the successful applicants.
- Feasibility Studies
- Design and Fitout development proposal
- Costing and Program
- Business Plan Development
- 3D visualisation of the proposed office fit out
- Required documentation to the grant
Our advantages are
- Interior Design and Project Management department in house to develop your application
- Successful applications of our clients currently designing 3 GP Super clinics