Granulators – the ideal technology for the concept of several machines in a line or for use as a single machine – especially for plants for effective recovery of reusable waste. The efficient gate shears principle guarantees the defined size reduction of various materials in a single pass. Tires, cables or electronic scrap (WEEE), aluminium, shredder light fraction (SLF), oil filters, etc.
Rotor and stator are equipped with high quality solid knives. The material is cleanly sheared off between rotor and stator – a defined granulate is formed by the perforated sieves mounted below the rotor. The highly efficient gate shears principle works with very small cutting gaps – a precondition for optimal performances and best separation of materials.
Different variants of the equipment for the gate shears principle allow the preparation of a variety of different granulates, depending on the material. Owing to their solid construction, the granulators from ERDWICH have extremely long service lives.Quality makes the point.
Proven granulator technology which pays off:
- Knives made of high-quality shears steel
- Highest precision due to smallest cutting gaps up to <0,1 mm
- Ideal disposition of rotor and stator for optimal separation results with varying materials
- Knives fourfold reversible on rotor and stator, easy to replace
- Supplement for wear within the cutting system
- Patented protection system relating to the cutting gear being blocked by foreign materials
- Quickly replaceable perforated sieve/grid system
- Very heavy duty, torsion resistant housing construction
- Throughput rates of up to 10 to/h
- Electric or hydraulic drives with rotation speed control
To Know More about Granulators Please click here