Impact Support Section comes standard on each and every each axle.
- 446kg capacity per linear metre (level)
- 720 to 1000mm adjustable conveyor height
- 450, 600 and 750mm conveyor widths
- Available in any length to fit your applications
- See also: Best/Flex 200 Gravity Skatewheel Conveyors
- Adjustable Height: Standard adjustable range is from 720mm to 1m. 150mm castor option adds 23mm to conveyor height to make adjustable range from 743mm to 1.023m.
- Axle Centres: When expanded, the distance between axle centre is 127mm. Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available. Optional axle centres affect compacted conveyor length.
- Extended Lengths: Best/Flex 300 conveyors are available in any length.
- Self Tracking - Cartons follow the twist and turn of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
- Adjustable Height - Adjustable locking knobs to raise or lower conveyor height.
- Square Tubing Legs - BEST offers heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life.
- 38mm Side Plates - Aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added durability. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts.
- Structural Steel Support - Channel steel spans the entire conveyor width for unequalled strength. You can only get this patented design from BEST.
- Castor With Brakes - 127mm x 38mm swivel castors roll easily. Castor brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
- Package Stop. - Stops cartons at the end of the conveyor and drops down when not needed.
- Impact Support Section. - Built into the conveyor. Offers extra support to handle punishing conditions.
- Leg Connect Brackets. - Easily connects two or more conveyors to span greater distances.
- Axle Centres. - Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available for small package applications.
- Skatewheels. - Available with zinc-plated steel skatewheels for heavy loads or blue nylon skatewheels for light duty applications. Please note: load capacity is 75kg per linear metre with blue nylon skatewheels.
- Side Rails. - Prevents cartons from skewing off the conveyor in accumulation applications.
- 150mm x 50mm Swivel Castors. - For easier rolling over uneven surfaces. Adds 23mm to conveyor height.
- Perpendicular Legs. - Keeps legs vertical in both the expanded and compacted positions for easier mobility and added strength.
Contact the team at Optimum Handling Solutions.