NYSAN- Green Building Controller is an intelligent automated external blind control system designed to optimise the amount of natural light and energy entering a building, in accordance with the sun’s angle of incidence (SAI).
The product has a range of beneficial capabilities that allow flexible and customised solutions for individuals of a building, including:
- Sensors capable of determining sunny, cloudy, and bright-overcast sky conditions
- Sun and wind sensors automatically allowing blinds to react to weather conditions
- Capability to measure luminance within 10% accuracy
- Capability to react to changes in light condition within 10 secs
- Custom settings that can be linked to individual or all control zones within a system
- Capability to control blinds from wall switches, individual computers, or via the internet (allowing control from remote locations).
- Manual override function.
NYSAN Green Building Controller can achieve significant reductions in energy consumption, and associated greenhouse gas emissions, of buildings by reducing the need for artificial lighting and air-conditioning.
Wellbeing of building occupants can also be improved by reducing glare, and allowing individual control settings.
The product has a hardware unit component (which is to be installed in the building) and a software component compatible with Microsoft.
Compatible with automated external blind systems such as NYSAN- Horiso® Motorised External Venetian Blinds (see separate listing).
Use of this product is likely to contribute to the achievement of Green Star™ credit points.
Issues of Concern/ Red Lights?
- Automated blind control systems
- Manufactured in Canada.
- WA, VIC, TAS, SA, QLD, NT, NSW, ACT
To Know More about Green Building Controller / Nysan Please click here