Green Houses / Multi Span
- Gothic shape to run condensation to the gutter and minimise condensation rain
- Twin or single ridge ventilation with 1100 mm either side giving up to 25 % ventilation
- Aluminium Gutter With a condensation collection at the bottom edge to minimise condensation dripping under the gutter the top edge has locking strip for the plastic to be fitted into which forms the gutter in a heavy rain and prevents gutters flooding into the greenhouse.
- Aluminium Awnings have a plastic locking strip and an insect locking strip extruded into it, to make it easy to fit insect screens in the future if necessary
- Engineers computation for hanging gutter. crop support and wing loadings.
- Up to 5.250 mt to the gutter or lower if necessary.
- Designed to take single skin roof plastic to maximise light and with Celloclim 4s we maximize energy savings
- Twin skin wall plastic.
- High tensile galvanized bolts and tex screws to engineer’s computations.
- Greenhouse sites on a concrete pedestal to prevent corrosion at the ground level
- All steel that touches the roof plastic is covered with frame guard tape.
- Roof lifting mechanism is supplied by Ridder, the world’s leader in greenhouse ventilation mechanisms
To Know More about Green Houses Please click here