Get a 360° view of information and, with real time updates across all fully integrated modules, this information is as up to the minute as you can get…
Your business demands detailed reports from many varied points of reference. Greentree provides these with a wide range of capable tools designed to support your varied reporting and analysis needs.
- 360 Degree view of information
- Unlimited data drill-down analysis
- Seamless Excel integration
- Real-Time information updates
- Extensive library of reports
- Flexible user defined reports and graphs
- Automated report scheduling
- Email reports and documents
- Advanced sales analytics tools
- Powerful Query and Business Intelligence tools
- Instant notification of events
Visual Impact – Business Analyst
A graph can portray so much more than a page full of figures and with Greentree's built-in Business Analyst, customers can define graphs to display a wide range of information, providing easily discernible visual evidence of trends and issues.
Save the Trees
Greentree offers a unique capability that allows you to manage your own information categories. Through the use of Greentree "Trees", at both a master-file or transactional level, you can maintain unlimited and flexible ways of viewing information. Transaction level Trees offer a whole range of new dimensions for tracking and reporting information without exploding the Chart of Accounts, eg. analysing expenses by unit, cost of sales by inventory category through to all manner of analysis of sales.
Not only saving trees but delivering information quickly, Greentree’s eReporting module provides the means to automatically produce reports in Text, PDF or HTML format and have these emailed rather than printed. This also allows reports to be scheduled and automatically run at a convenient regular time. Any table of information presented in Greentree can also be exported to text file, or pasted directly into Word or Excel, making the reuse of information a "snap and paste" operation.
Drilling for "the good oil"
Greentree offers exceptional access to accurate, alive information by offering the ability to drill through and traverse information from anywhere within the product. For example, you can drill down from a customer enquiry to a specific invoice and from there across to the inventory item that was purchased and from the item across to a purchase order. Reports when viewed to screen can also be drilled into to examine the underlying data or source documents.
Financial Management reporting in Microsoft Excel (Free)
Optimised financial performance remains the underlying KPI for running a successful business and the most popular tool for presenting visually attractive financial management information remains the accountants' friend, the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet. Greentree provides a purpose built Excel add-in to allow accountants the freedom to present financial reports within Excel. That's FREE for you! The reported information behaves just like any Excel spreadsheet in that if you decide to recalculate, it refreshes the information directly from the Greentree database.
Need templates? No problem! A range of standard Excel templates are provided to make it even faster to get the reports that you require in Excel.
An Auditors Dream
From the financial information presented in Excel, you can seamlessly drill back to the detail within Greentree, ensuring that the information presented can always be substantiated by reviewing the supporting transactions. Information can be provided at summary or detail level, by using Trees or General Ledger accounts or account ranges.
Operational Reporting & Analysis Flexibility
Day to day business management decisions require access to the current state of play in your various business divisions, such as purchase orders outstanding, sales pipeline analysis, aged debtors reports, Trial Balance and so the list goes on. Greentree provides an extensive library of management and operational reports that can be selected and filtered by many parameters to meet this broad requirement. The use of Trees and eReporting further extends the power and reach of these reporting options. Many reports when previewed to screen can be drilled into to access the source documents.
Greentree's Report Writer – Customise reports to fit
In addition to Greentree providing a huge array of standard reports, it also offers the ability to customise many of these to meet specific customer requirements with its built-in Report Writer. Greentree's report writer also allows you to create new reports and, because it's built-in, you have direct access to the data structures within Greentree. That's "very very integrated" for you!
Reports can be tailored to include graphics, such as your company logo, as well as tailor the information presentation through rich font selection and to group and emphasise information through the use of shapes and lines.
Greentree Query Tools
You've always got the right answer! Often a question is asked that cannot be answered with a financial or operational report, so Greentree caters to this requirement providing very capable options for ad-hoc enquiry or analysis.
Greentree Explorer is designed as a non technical query builder that allows you to build flexible searches, save these for future use, and retrieve and drill down into the data matching the query. This information can also be snapped and pasted into products like Microsoft Excel.
Inspector is specifically designed to aid the more technical user in examining Greentree's database and analysing information down to the lowest levels per item or transaction and includes capabilities for defining queries to pinpoint the required data for analysis.
With the Analytics module, you get a powerful sales analysis report generator. This allows you to define your own specific Sales Analysis reports, and filter by a wide range of criteria including customer, inventory item or salesperson and then display your choice of sales information across the page, in the order you require. This information can also be published for use by Excel or data warehousing tools.
Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
Qlikview for Greentree
If you require fully fledged KPI monitoring, dashboards and the ability to slice and dice your information from many different points of reference then Qlikview for Greentree provides comprehensive Business Intelligence capabilities that are limited only by your imagination.
Greentree also provides a comprehensive data mapping wizard that allows you to determine exactly what information you require to populate a data warehouse in Microsoft SQL Server in near real time. This allows customers to centralise data from not only their Greentree software but also from other systems into a single SQL Server repository and leverage the capabilities that are available through products like Qlikview, Cognos or Microsoft's Analysis and Reporting Services.
External Reporting options
Using ODBC you are able to access Greentree information using reporting products such as Microsoft Access and Excel as well as Crystal Reports.
Often it is the little things that go unnoticed that impact on profitability, customer service or business efficiency so Greentree includes powerful workflow capabilities. Approvals and Alerts can be tailored by customers to their specific requirements and inform nominated personnel of approvals requiring action, problems in need of escalation or something as simple as what's our current bank balance or that a customer's sales order has been outstanding for too long.
Integration with Other Modules
Greentree's modular system builds upon and integrates with all other modules to ensure that every drop of business intelligence is extracted from every transaction right across the business – nothing goes to waste. This translates into aggregated business value and you need only purchase the modules that best fit your business.
Greentree reporting is a system-wide business enabler that integrates and functions with all areas of your business.
- 360 Degree View – Unlimited access to information including real-time updates. Ultimate visibility with a wide range of capable tools designed to support your varied reporting and analysis needs.
- Business Analyst - Built-in Business Analyst gives the ability to define graphs to display a wide range of information providing easily discernible visual evidence of trends and issues.
- Tree based - Unique customer defined categorisation capability allows creation and modification of unlimited views of information to automate detailed reporting and analysis.
- FREE – Greentree’s Financial Reporting Engine in Microsoft Excel provides freedom to format financial reports and allows pinpoint system drilldown for source data and document examination and understanding.
- Customise, customise, customise – Greentree’s Report Writer offers the ability to customise output. Also allows creation of new reports and, because it’s built-in, gives direct access to the data structures within Greentree.
- Templates - Greentree provides an extensive library of management and operational reports that can be selected and filtered by many parameters.
- Query Tools – Multiple query options providing very capable tools for ad-hoc enquiry or analysis.
- Greentree Explorer - A non technical query builder that allows you to build flexible searches, save for future use, and retrieve and drill down into the data matching the query and output results to Excel for further analysis.
- Sales Analytics - A powerful sales analysis report generator that allows you to define your own specific Sales Analysis reports and filter by a wide range of criteria.
- Business Intelligence – Qlikview for Greentree enables fully fledged KPI monitoring via Dashboards and the ability to slice and dice your information from many different points of reference. Comprehensive Business Intelligence capabilities that are limited only by your imagination!
- Instant Alerts - Approvals and Alerts can be tailored to your specific requirements and inform nominated personnel of approvals or events requiring action.
- External Reporting options - Using ODBC you are able to access Greentree information using reporting products such as Microsoft Access and Excel as well as Crystal Reports.