It is designed specifically for locating low current faults on high current loads. It measures differential or leakage current from 500µA and may be used to measure currents up to 200A continuous duty (400A maximum).
The Model 2610 provides, on two ranges, 1mVAC/mAAC or 1mVAC/AAC. When the Model 2610 is used as a current leakage detector, it does not matter if the system is single-phase or polyphase, or if the currents are in-phase or out-of-phase, balanced or unbalanced.
The Model 2610 may be used simply as a highly accurate clamp-on current probe. With its 4" jaw opening and and range of 500µA to 200A, the Model 2610 provides a versatile way to analyze unbalanced current measurements, leakage values on grounding conductors and ground loop currents.
- Works on grounded single and three phase networks.
- Works on high current circuits.
- Extremely sensitive clamp-on ammeter measures as low as 500µAAC leakage on differential current.
- Measures current to 200AAC.
- Large aperture CT (3.1") clamps directly into conductors without interrupting service.
- Locates fault by direct measurement of fault current.
- Ideal for preventive maintenance - avoid shut-down time and costly failures.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Equipment troubleshooting on electrical distributing systems.
- High accuracy low-current measurements.
- Large inside jaw diameter (3.9") allows use on large or multiple conductors.
- Measures fault currents on three-phase, three-wire systems.