GT1 433MHz 25MW Transmitter
The Genesis GT1 'wireless connector' transmitter module represents the culmination of a two year evolutionary radio design process whose aim was to provide wireless connectivity in the 434 MHz ISM band with a pair of modules that will provide seamless and reliable operation for the next decade.
Utilising medium band RF technology, the Genesis FM transmitter is initially available on three separate channels within the same ISM band and having the capability to generate up to 25mW of RF power.
Packaged in a miniature 32 x 10mm fully shielded enclosure and operating from 3v or 5v supplies, Genesis transmitters have retained the industry standard footprints.
This means that coupled with the corresponding receiver which has an intelligent data slicer, Genesis modules can certainly be incorporated into both new and existing designs.
- Remote Control For Cranes Etc
- Wireless Monitoring
- Dispersed Alarm Applications
- Domestic And Commercial Security
- Wireless Telemetry
- Miniature Sil Package
- Up To 25mw Rf Output Power
- Data Rates Up To 15 Kbits/S
- Medium Band Crystal Technology
- 1Km+ Range With Gr1 Receiver
- Common Genesis Footprint - Choose Between 100 To 1000 Mhz Operation
- Available On 433.92, 434.225 & 434.525 Mhz Channels
- Other Channels Available On Request
- Single 3 & 5 Volt Supply
- En 300-220-1 Compliant Module
To Know about Gt1 433mhz 25mw Transmitter Please click here