A wide variety of equipment is mountable on the bench to help with many tasks that may be required.
Bestech Australia introducing Hampden H-FP-223-14 Hydraulic Trainer consists of a mobile bench, a hydraulic pump as well as wide selection of hardware, mounted on a vertical panel. A wide variety of equipment is mountable on the bench to help with many tasks that may be required.
The items mounted within the bench include:
- Liquid level gauge
- Vacuum Gauge
- Ball Valve
- 10 micron filter
- Aeration Filter
- Pressure Gauge
- 3-GPM Gear Pump
- Electric Motor with vibration and isolation mounts
- 10 gallon reservoir with filler breather cap
- Motor Starter switch with Overload protection
- And more
The mobile bench is constructed with code gauge steel and finished in instrument tan enamel making it extremely sturdy and durable. It also has two fixed and two swivel locking casters as well as a storage cabinet with adjustable shelf and locking hinged door. The bench top has a replaceable non-woven absorbent mat, should the need arise to replace it.
As well as the extensive array of equipment found on the bench, the Hampden Hydraulic trainer has more components mounted on the panel, making it immensely versatile.
- flow control valves
- check valves
- sequence valve
- pressure compensated flow control
- deceleration valve
- pressure gauges
- hydraulic cylinder w/clear tube and tapered cam
- hydraulic motor with Lexan shaft guard
- header for pressure
- header for return and drain
- hoses with quick connect fittings
- lever operated 4-way directional control valve
- solenoid operated 4-way closed centre
- directional control valve
- And more
Similarly to the mobile bench, the vertical panel is constructed of code gauge steel however, it’s finished in instrument white baked enamel, making it as sturdy as the bench it’s connected to.
The Hydraulic Train H-FP-223-14 is ONLY available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd. Please contact for more information.