These machines are designed to test a wide range of materials, including, but not limited to: plastics, films, paper, packaging materials, non-woven fabrics, filter material, felt, leather, adhesives, foils, food, toys, and medical products and components, in tension, compression, flexure, shear and peel.
All W series machines feature an easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display that can show test data obtained in real time. This control display unit features dedicated keys for moving the crosshead up, down, stop, performing the test, as well as keys for load and extension tare and crosshead return. The control panel features a simple menu driven set up that allows the input of basic test conditions.
The W series has a huge assortment of different grips and fixtures available allowing you to select one that is ideal for your application. This system would not be complete without a data reporting function, so W Series machines have the ability to store up to five different test set-ups, as well as to print a test report with up to five overlaid test result curves and a table of results with basic statistical analysis.
Features of H10K-W-UTM Bench Top Testing Machine:
- Comprehensive test report with user defined title, parameters, and results with high resolution (600 dpi) graph at the press of a button.
- 20 character, 2 row supertwist display.
- Force accuracy of 1.0% of applied load from 5% to 100% capacity.
- Programmable test speeds.
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- 20 bit precision motor controller.
- Displacement resolution of 10 microns.
- User defined specimen break detect.
- Battery backed memory for easy test and data recall of up to five different test methods and results.
- 20% digital load tare while maintaining full load cell capacity.
- Automatic motor drive alarms that monitor over/under voltage, current, and temperature.