- Waste heat recovery systems,
- Rotary heat exchangers,
- Fresh air ventilation systems,
- Pool hall dehumidification and
- Indirect evaporative cooling
- 100% Australian made high performance Rotary Heat Exchangers are used to pre-condition fresh air by recovering 80% of the exhaust energy of commercial buildings, hotels and aquatic centers, all year, thus substantially reducing energy consumption and green house gas emissions. Because the unique materials used in the rotor can be used to wind a new rotor at the end of its useful life, we offer to purchase back the RHE at a nominal price resulting in the lowest energy life cycle cost of any comparable heat exchanger.
- For all indoor fittings & furnishings such as floor coverings, taps, furniture visit the Furniture and Fixtures category.
- Energy and water efficient design and materials are fast becoming compulsory requirements in building codes.
- Other integral green building considerations are the use of low embodied energy materials (materials that use minimum energy resources and manufacturing processes) such as recycled and renewable materials, and materials with low toxicity.
- When all of these factors are considered, the result is a building with minimum energy and water consumption and high indoor air quality.
- Green buildings not only have a reduced impact on the environment but frequently save their owners money on materials purchased and long-term operational costs.
- Green buildings are likely to increase worker productivity due to a healthier indoor air quality.