Heavy Duty OH2 Process Pump - RPH Applications:
- Oil and gas, petrochemical and power plants
Heavy Duty OH2 Process Pump - RPH Features
- Low maintenance costs
- Customized balancing system depending on the duty point markedly reduces axial forces, and increases bearing life.
- Double volute (DN 80 and above) reduces radial thrust and prevents shaft deflection, considerably reducing the loads on bearings and mechanical seal.
- Long service life of the mechanical seal
Maximum shaft diameter as allowed per API 610 for low shaft deflection and reduced vibrations.
- Reduced operating costs
With more than 70 hydraulics, always the best selection to API for a better efficiency.
- High flexibility
The pump flanges are available for all common pipelines because they are built to all standards up to PN 100 / ASME Class 600.
- Long service life and reliability of bearings
- Heavy-duty 40° angular contact thrust bearing exceeding the API requirements.
- Lubrication per oil bath, oil mist or oil purge.
- No cooling water circuit required
When fluid temperature and ambient temperature are high, the steel bearing bracket with integrated cooling fins and the optional fan impeller protect the unit from overheating.
- Easy to service
Mechanical seals as per ISO 24109 / API 682 in cartridge design for easy installation and removal.
For more information on Heavy Duty OH2 Process Pump - RPH, please click here.www.ksb.com/products