These shafts have been developed specifically for the tough Australian climate.
Our heavy duty splines have proven themselves in the field for the last fifteen years.
NOW EVEN BETTER!
Features & Benefits of theHardy Spicer Driveshaft
- 15% larger spline than Toyota for greater strength.
- Hardycote® nylon coated spline which lasts 30% longer than steel splines.
- Rubber lip seal for superior protection, compared to the standard Toyota felt seal.
- For additional spline protection the slip assembly is covered by a rubber boot to keep the spline free from dirt, dust and water.
- Uses Hardy Spicer Heavy Duty Toyota universal sizes, which are interchangeable with the standard Toyota sizes so joint replacement is as per normal.
STANDARD TOYOTA DRIVESHAFTS
|HZJ78-6A250||HZJ78 Rear Shaft 8/99 on|
|HZJ79-35190||HZJ78 / HZJ79 Front Shaft 8/99 on|
|HZJ79-6A260||HZJ79 Rear Shaft 8/99 on|
|37140-35030||HILUX Front Shaft (Double cardan) 8/83-7/98|
A selection of standard pre-built shafts are also available for fast turn around.