Height Safety Training
Height safety training is suitable for workers in mining, construction, and any trades people who need to work at height. The course covers all aspects of safe access to heights, legislative requirements, selection use and maintenance of personal protective equipment, along with practical exercises of setting up fall arrest systems and the rescue of a suspended casualty.
Satisfactory completion of this training course will result in the awarding of a Statement of Attainment in the Nationally Recognised Competency MNMG237A Work Safely at Heights.
- Work Safely at Heights training includes an overview of legislation relating to working at height, introduction to hazards and risks, correct use of harness and recovery procedure for fall arrest.
- Introduction and Australian Standards
- Inspection and Fitting
- Boom Lifts Vs Scissor Lifts - the facts revealed
- Suspension Trauma
- Emergency Rescue Procedures
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify work requirements
- Prepare for work
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- Rescue suspended persons
- This is a one day training session