Hi-Tech Metrology was initially formed in Australia to provide technical support for the Sheffield Measurement range of Coordinate Measuring Machines and now brings together over 100 years of practical applications experience in the metrology industry.
Since our incorporation in 1992 the company has gone from strength to strength with the product range now including gauging products from many of the worlds leading manufacturers. Brands such as Sheffield, CimCore, MicroVu, Hommelwerke and Renishaw are all now supported here in Australia by our team of engineers.
With resources being totally focused we are able to provide customers with turnkey solutions to virtually any industrial metrology application. With this capability many of Australia's leading companies such as Holden, Ford, Mett, PBR, Spicer, Mitsubishi, Robert Bosch etc. now rely on Hi-Tech Metrology to supply the latest in gauging technology.
Here is just a sample of the value added services that we actively provide:
· Software telephone support.
· Comprehensive training courses.
· Contract part programming.
· Contract inspection and reverse engineering facilities.
· Machine retrofitting and rebuilds.
· Turnkey projects including fixture design, part programming, etc.
· Gauge R&R tests.
· Preventative maintenance schedules and calibrations traceable to the National Standard.
For more information, please contact us.