High performance cleaning unit / Type 250
The entire fluid can be sucked out of the tank. Dirt and swarf deposits are removed in the same way. The integrated high pressure lance is used for rinsing & cleaning the machine reservoir.
- Complete cleaning of the emulsion tank
- Sucking off the floating tramp oil
- Vacuum cleaning the floor and machine table
- Sucking up the chips and swarf
- 230 Volt connection - can be plugged into any light socket
- Compact design
- Easy to operate
- Many different uses
- 3 mm sheet metal welded construction.
- Painted outside & inside, 2-comp. paint (RAL
- 5014, blue); Hood and cover plate
- 2-comp. paint (RAL NCS 201 R70B grey)
- Tank content: 250 Ltr
- Emptying pump
- Centrifugal pump 230 Volt 50 Hz
- Capacity 150 l/min, 2 bar.
- Suction accessories
- Suction pipe Ø 50 mm, 800 mm long
- Flat nozzle 100 mm wide, for Suction pipe Ø 50 mm
- Adaptor from Ø 50 mm to Ø 36 mm
- Extension pipe Ø 36 mm
- Crack nozzle
- Floor cleaning head 400 mm wide with adjustable rollers.
- Filter insert
- 50, 100, 150 as required
- L x W x H (mm)
- 1400 x 800 x 1200
- 175 kg
To Know More about High Performance Cleaning Unit / Type 250 Please click here