Using steered beam laser technology, a high power single laser tube and an 1P65 stainless steel enclosure, the Linx SL501 is a class-leading laser coder for even the most challenging production environments.
High performance in harsh production environments
The Linx SL501 is ideal for printing high-quality text, graphics and bar codes on a wide range of materials used for packaging and other purposes.
Capable of speeds of over 700m/min and protected against hostile production environments, the Linx SL501 is ideal for high-speed coding applications in the beverage, brewing and food industries. It is equally at home on slower production lines coding products and components made of more difficult to mark materials such as glass and rubber.
The perfect fit for your production line
The mobile cabinet and articulated arm ensure easy installation in tight spaces, while the compact laser head allows coding in any orientation.
Full control at your fingertips
The Linx SL501 is programmed via a simple integral user interface which provides access to all routine set-up functions.
In addition, the LinxDraw software allows creation and editing of complex messages and graphics as well as control of more sophisticated printing functions from a PC, laptop or even the user's own workstation.
General features of the High Power Scribing Laser System - Linx SL501
- Set-up/user interface - Via integral interface unit or PC
- PC user interface application - Windows XP,2000,NT4
- Multiple operating languages - Yes
- Comprehensive systems diagnostics including log function - Yes
- Memory storage - (6.5 MB) Typically 500 codes
- Password protection - Multi-level,user configurable
- Dual galvo character generation - Yes
- Automatic safety shutter - Yes