Hoses and adapters to match the couplings are also included in the program.
100 MPa (14 500 PSI)
Safety in every detail also applies to this special selection of high pressure hoses for hydraulics.
Unique material and manufacturing methods guarantee superior characteristics in comparison with traditional rubber hoses.
All types can be supplied ready assembled and factory tested in the required length. More connection options than those listed are available on request.
The primary features of the hoses are:
- Small outside dimensions
- Unique wear properties
- Low weight
- Small volumetric expansion
- Superior ageing characteristics
- Maintained flexibility through entire life
- Design: inner tube of polyamide (PA) 4 layers of spiral wound steel wire, outer sheath of polyurethane (PUR)
- Max. working pressure: 100 MPa (14 500 PSI)
- Min. bursting pressure: 320 MPa (46 600 PSI)
- I.D. x O.D.: 6.3 x 13.3 mm
- Min. bending radius: 80 mm
- Weight: 305 g/m
- Temperature range: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F)
- Also available in twin designs