The Safe D Lock Jack is a revolutionary design with the operators' safety paramount, it is a lifting jack
and rated vehicle jacking stand for heavy mining vehicles.
Features of the Durapac Safe D Lock High Tonnage Lifting Jack and Stand:
- Australian designed and built to meet AS/NZS 2693:2007 standard for vehicle jacks, the Durapac Safe D Lock Jack also meets AS/NZS 2538:2004 standard for vehicle support stands.
- The jack uses patented oil-bathed internal locking quadrants that are constantly energised during the lifting process to give a fail safe operation. This locking mechanism automatically engages in the unlikely event of a hydraulic failure.
- The Safe D Lock Jack is compact and portable and is the perfect choice for the workshop or service vehicle.
- Capacity: 135 tonne (150 US ton)
- Stroke Range: 400 - 685mm
Please contact your closest Specialised Force branch for more information.