The input terminals are heavy-duty types and the housing is an industry standard 48 x 96mm. Options include programmable analogue output and up to 4 alarm setpoints. All functions are scalable and programmable from the front.
For reasons of electrical safety there are no user selectable input links, so input ranges should be specified at the time of order.
These panel indicators have many applications in factory automation and switchboards as well as in conjunction with current transformers. All Instrotech indicators are available with various optional functions and outputs.
Features of High voltage and high current panel meters:
- Voltage inputs up to 600V, current inputs up to 5A
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure 147mm deep
- Facia sealed to IP65
- Displays -1999 to 9999 counts
- 14.2mm bright red LED display (optional green)
- Keypad lockout included at no extra charge
- Analogue output option with programmable zero and span
- RS-232 or RS-485 communication option
- Up to 4 alarm relays