It's heavy-duty construction and superior design provide for a long service life in the most rugged and demanding environments.
ATP's brass hose fittings were developed for use with our complete line of polyurethane tubing, spiral hoses and polyurethane braided hose.
A simple, two-piece compression-style design is reusable and allows for fast, leak-free installations. Both fractional and metric sizes are available.
Specifications of Hose Fittings
- Working Temperature Range: -5 to 60ºC (Compressed Air)
- Working Pressure: 217 psi (1.5 Mpa)
- Burst Pressure: 870 psi (6.0 Mpa)
- Material (H Series): All Brass
- Material (E-SV Series): Nickel Plated Brass