The Lutron Anemometer Hot Wire Logger is suitable for a wide range of uses including air balancing, ventilation hoods and environmental testing.
It has the new feature of automatic or manual data logging to SD card. Data can be read directly off the card on a PC using standard spread sheet software or an interface cable and PC software is optionally available. The anemometer has a real time clock. It also functions as a hand held digital thermometer for K and J thermocouples – probes.
Hotwire Anemometer Features
- Small sensor size means no disturbance to flow – good for low velocities
- 0.2-5m/sec resolution 0.01m/sec 5-25m/sec 0.1m/sec
- Accuracy +/-1% of scale +0.1m/sec
- Datalogging to SD card - analyse on PC with spread sheet - SD card not included
- 1-3600 seconds interval or MANUAL push button to 99 points
- Type K or J thermocouple input digital thermometer
- Ambient 0-50C measured accuracy +/-0.8C
- 5 ranges of measurement