When used as a non-contact indicator, a marker (reflective tape, supplied) is placed on the shaft, or other target that is to be measured.
The HT100 is then simply pointed at the marker to read rate-per-minute, seconds-per-event, or counts.
An in-contact adaptor is provided that allows display of linear feet or meters per minute, RPM, or counts.
The HT100 system is packaged in a rugged carrying case. A generous supply of reflective tape is included.
Features and Benefits of HT100 Hand Tachometer:
- Complete kit – includes Hand Tachometer, in-contact adaptor, carrying case, and reflective tape
- Microprocessor circuit allows switch selection of rate, time, or counting modes
- High contrast LED display can be easily seen in dim or shadowed lighting conditions
- Measures speeds from 3 rpm to 99,999 rpm
- Fixed or floating decimal point operation
- Automatic shut-off with display memory recall
- Up to eight hours operating time from set of standard AA cells
- Target-detect, and battery-low indicators
- Lightweight yet rugged design, fits comfortably in hand
- Optional plug-in pickup allows remote or fixed mount sensing
- Large, red LED display is easy to see from any angle
- Instantly switches between speed, time interval, or count measurements