The HUE-413 is an Industrial Ethernet Switch supporting 4x 10/100Base-TX ports and 1x 100Base-FX singlemode port, rated for a maximum range of 30 kilometres.
Husky switches are cost effective, industrially hardened Ethernet switch specifically designed to operate reliably in electrically harsh, demanding environments and in hazardous locations, providing a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments.
Within the wider Husky switch series, HUE-411x and HUE-413x 5 port models offer 4x 100Base-TX ports and either a multimode (411x models) or singlemode (413x models) fiber port.
HUE-411 and 413 models are specified to a standard operating temperature range of -10° to 70°C, whilst 411E and 413E models are designed for high temperature variations, with an extended operating tempaerature range of -40° to 80°C.
To meet redundancy requirements often required in industrial applications, all HUE-411x/413x models are equipped with redundant power inputs and a failure alarm relay output.
The HUE-411-K5 is designed for multimode fiber runs up to 5Km. This is achieved by increasing the output power of the fiber trabsceiver.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3X
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Wide-range redundant power design
- Store and forward switch architecture
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- -10 to 70 °C operation temperature
- E version: -40 to 80 °C operation temperature
- IP-30 standard Aluminum case
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
- MTBF 315,000 + hours
- 5 year global warranty
Model HUE-413 is part of the Ethernet Direct Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches range - click HERE
to see all models