Recruit and retain the talent your organization needs to drive business success. Targeted reporting capabilities help you identify skill gaps, optimize training and development efforts, and streamline recruiting campaigns to attract new hires that align with your company’s business strategy.
With access to integrated, real-time information about employees, jobs, and specific skills across your organization, Human Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 helps you effectively manage and align your workforce to help achieve your business goals.
Balanced Scorecard in Microsoft Dynamics AX is a tool that can help translate your visions and strategies into an integrated set of performance and action measures that cascade down through the organization from divisions to departments, through operational units down to the individual employees. Balanced Scorecard Dynamics AX can help you monitor and optimize your business performance.
Functionality of Human Resource Management (HRM):
- Organisational and workforce management
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee development and performance
- Skills mapping
- Expense management
- Employee self service portal
- Organisational structure
- Absence management
- Competency Management
- Compensation management
Benefits of Human Resource Management (HRM):
- Attract and retain talent - Recruit and preserve talent with powerful tools to streamline the recruiting process and help maximize employee potential through training and development programs.
- Increase organizational insight - Maintain your organization, job, and position hierarchies and have the flexibility to make changes based on business needs. View line organizational charts for functions and reporting relationships, and manage matrix- and project-based assignments.
- Store and access your employee information in one place - Give your human resource team efficient access to the employee and job-related information they need to manage employees and teams across your organization. Easily track a history of employees, positions, and organization units by effective date.
- Personalize Role Centres to speed productivity - Provide quick access to common tasks, reporting data, and key performance indicators (KPIs) from the convenience of a home page.
- Provide convenient, online access with Employee Portal - Give employees online access to a host of information, such as training, personal data, and performance. You can also manage recruitment, track applicants, and much more.