These robust instruments are highly accurate, quick and easy to use.
Units feature a built-in priming pump for large volume applications, piston flotation indicators and a high quality screw press for fine pressure control.
Options of Hydraulic Deadweight Testers (Oil operated) - Model P3100:
PressCal software for pressure calculations and certificate generation
Features & Benefits of Hydraulic Deadweight Testers (Oil operated) - Model P3100:
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4000 bar)
- 0.015% of reading accuracy standard (0.008% optional)
- Single or dual piston formats
- Built-in hand pumps standard
- Mounted spirit level with adjustable feet
- Units can be trimmed to local gravity FOC
For further information about Hydraulic Deadweight Testers - Model P3100 visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work