The Pro Kerb Hydraulic Kerb Making Machine - Featuring no electrics or mechanical gearboxes, simplified maintenance and operation with a high quality end product while completing the job quicker.
Our onsite research during direct comparison testing between the Pro Kerb and the Arrow 770 has shown the following to the true:
- Production speed is 1/3 to twice as fast - advances of up to 140mm per stroke
- Due to being able to use a wetter mix a denser stronger kerb is created
- Kerbing can be reinforced with steel rod simply by feeding the rod through the machine
- Tighter radius kerbs due to the machine being significantly shorter
- Quieter operation as engine only needs low revs increasing life and ensuring easier operation as there is no clutch
With the Pro Kerb hydraulic kerb making machine changing moulds and performing maintenance are no longer tedious, labour intensive job. The process for changing the mould is simple, remove a couple of bolts holding the mould in position and then slide the mould out of the way. Lift up scraper plate from its mounting position and then lever the pusher plate out of its mounting holes. Reverse the procedure to install the new scraper, pusher and mound. Mould change is now complete.
Complete mould and profile change can be done in under 5 minutes
Features of Hydraulic Kerb Making Machine - Pro Kerb
- Can lay kerb below road level next to an existing road suface without the requirement to dig a channel for the entire machine - Only the width of the kerb required needs to be dug out.
- Much simpler. No electrics and mechanicals.
- Shorter body - tighter radiuses, better turning and less space taken on truck.
- Ease of access to engine and ram cylinder. Engine slides out after removing 1 bolt.
- Built in chain for towing across gullies, guard to keep measuring tape and other items on top of the lid.
- Ability to feed reinforcing rod through ram and into kerb as you go - no steel fixers required.
- Owing to linear action and tighter clearances a wetter mix can be used resulting in a denser kerb due to better compaction.
- Slides easily replaced externally.
- All Italian made Hydraulic components working at less than 1/3 of their rated capacity and easily obtained.
- Oil is filtered, the breather has a filter and the oil filter has a gauge to indicate back pressure. In the tank is a magnet made especially for hydraulic tanks.
- The tank has a shut off valve in the event a pipe connection has to be broken.
- The tank is baffled and the flow directed so as not to have a 'hot path' from filter to suction. The air space has little surface area and volume to combat condensation. The machine itself is a heat sink.
- Quieter operation due to reduced rpm. This makes working with it day after day less taxing on the ears.
- All hose connections easily accessible as are all other components.
- Simple controls.
- Owing to linear instead of cyclic action there is less of a "Jump" as the machine moves smoothly greatly reducing the tooling required to remove the marks that indicate pushing cycles.
- The tiller steering is height adjustable and has a transport position taking requiring less space and less chance of damage.
New and revised cost available as of July 2015.
Offering you the best value and lowest running cost for any kerb making machine available in Australia.
For more information or a quote please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.