Larzep's range of SM cylinders and rams are the standard range of single acting, spring return cylinders using 700 bar of pressure. 5 - 220 T models are available.
Larzep's hydraulic SM Cylinders and Rams are European designed and manufactured while being suitable for unlimited cycles.
Larzep has been manufacturing high pressure 700 bar (10,000 psi) equipment since 1940 and all cylinders are designed with a safety factor of 1.5:1 and tested individually before they leave the factory.
Larzep SM Cylinder Advantages
- Hardened saddles to prevent piston from mushrooming
- Hard chrome plated piston for highest resistance
- Piston wiper which reduces contamination
- Wear Rings
- Removable handles and lifting eyes allow for ease on handling
- Larzep green baked enamel coating for high visibility and to prevent flaking
Larzep SM Cylinder Features
The SM range of cylinders and rams include a removable saddle for the use of clevis eye pistons and tilting saddles. Standardised threads and couplings also make the cylinder interchangeable as replacements between other brands.
Larzep Hydraulic Cylinder Accessories
Larzep's 700 bar hydraulic equipment is available with a full range of accessories such as pressure relief valves, snubber valves, couplings and hose assemblies. Other accessories that can be used with Larzep's hydraulic rams include:
- Large range of pumps including standard 1 and 2 speed hand pumps, lightweight foot operated air and hydraulic foot pumps where both hands are needed for production.
- Larzep's range of electric pumps come in 240v or 3 phase specification and can be fully pendant operated for safety.
Larzep Australia operates through a nationwide network of authorised distributors who are able to provide local expertise and support.