The OMAC F280.35 is a hydraulic puller suitable for pulling one underground transmission cable or fibre optic cable, one hydraulic circuit allows variable continuous speed in both directions by operating one control.
- Max. Rope Diameter: 13-16mm
- Drum Capacity: 900m (16mm OD Rope) or 1600m (13mm Rope)
- Engine Power: 30.8kW
- Max. Continuous Pull Force: 40kN
Features of the OMAC F280.35 Hydraulic Underground Cable Puller:
- One pair of multi-grooved steel capstans fit for stringing one steel rope.
- Machine control panel with control instruments.
- Dynamometer with preselector of max pull force.
- Mechanical metre counter.
- Safety negative hydraulic brake.
- Chassis with rigid axle, manual brake and detachable drawbar for towing at low speed on the work site.
- Hand-operated mechanical stabilisers.
- Attachments for anchorage and for lifting.
- Hydraulic-operated reel winder to suit a 1400mmOD reel, with automatic rope winder.
- Oil cooling system.