Tested to real-life performance criteria, the engineering community has embraced microGiGaCN. Standards organizations for InfiniBand, 10G Fiber Channel, 10G Ethernet, Serial Attached SCSI, and Serial Attached ATA2 have selected microGiGaCN for various applications.
MicroGiGaCN’s simple, reliable construction works, while offering a flexible, cost-effective solution for high-speed data transfer of 20m or less.
- I/O Connector
- Mezzanine Connector
- Copper/ Optical Modules
- Copper Meets High-Speed, Low-Cost Demands
- I/O plug and backshell which supports a variety of formats, including Serial Attached SCSI 4-lane, Serial ATA-2 4-lane, and 10G Fiber Channel, InfiniBand 4X & 12X, and 10G Eithernet CX4
- Mezzanine connector enables differential signal transmission of 5 Gbps and above over standard, FR-4 material
- Loop-back modules to support above industry standards
- Copper CX4 XENPAK module with integrated media detect circuit
- Parallel Optical transceiver module to support VSR parallel optics (300 meters @ 2.5 Gbps, 100 meters @ 3.187 Gbps)
- Equalized plug kits with optimized circuitry to meet InfinBand requirements, up to 20 meters
- High-bandwidth copper cable assemblies that minimize skew, crosstalk and EMI
- Simple, robust design that is scalable and flexible
- Legacy support