Designed for outdoor use, these forklifts offer the power of the 110HP Cummins 3.3L Turbo Diesel engine with full tier 3 certification.
The H170-190FT series of forklifts are designed to be durable, dependable and productive. They are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as lumber, steel, concrete and car salvage. And our new drive axe, cooling system and VISTA mast are all designed to take Fortis performance to a new level.
IC Forklifts | Hyster H170-190FT Series Features
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. And they are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for your harshest environments.
- Patented DuraMatch™ transmission provides industry leading features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Our ergonomically designed operator compartment includes an optimised step height with non-slip tread, soft touch contoured hand grip, and an infinitely adjustable steer column all designed to enhance productivity
- The new modulated braking system utilises hydraulic oil pressure to actuate the brakes. This enhanced design ensures full braking power while minimising braking effort from the operator.
- Superior ergonomic design allows for easy driver access, excellent visibility and a choice of two choices of hydraulic controls enable your operator to maximise productivity.