It comes as a single-sided unit, but has unique drop-in upgrades that can instantly enable duplex printing and Ethernet connectivity, if your printing needs change at a later date. Security options include four HoloKote watermark designs as standard and magnetic stripe encoding options.
These features ensure that the PPC ID2350 Card Printer is trusted for fast ID issuance across business, education and events.
Features of the PPC ID2350 ID Card Printer:
- Visual Security: The user has the option to print a transparent HoloKote security watermark over the printed card image. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted for distance visibility. Choice of 4 fixed HoloKote patterns are selectable from the printer driver.
- Print Modes: Colour dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer, Direct printing and erasing on rewritable cards.
- Print Speed: 35 Sec / Card Full Colour, 7 sec / Card Mono.
- Warranty: 36 Months Return to Base
- Printer Interface: USB 1.1 (2.0 Compatible) – 10/100 Ethernet Standard
- Card Dimensions: ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm, and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm
- Card Thickness: 0.51 mm to 1.02 mm (20 mil to 40 mil).
- Card Types: CR80 and CR79 ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, rewritable and HoloPatch cards
- Environment: Enclosed dust free office environment 10C to 30C.
- Power Source: External power brick for 90-265V 40-60Hz (autoranging).
- Printer Size: 270mm L x 215mm W x 233mm and 4.4 kg
- Software Drivers: Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Vista, Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008*, Server 2012* (Windows 8 Server) Note: * Indicates 32bit & 64bit Compatibility.
- Consumables: The ID 2xxx and 3xxx series of printers requires use of the ID series of ribbons for full colour printing.