How can you tell if the person standing before you has been inducted? When does their induction need to be done again? Should the guard house let them on site?
Rapid Induct ID Cards and Access Systems enable you to resolve these situations – and many more – simply and quickly.
ID cards are credit-card sized cards made from a durable plastic.
Each card is branded to your business and displays the relevant information about the inductee such as:
- Site Location /s they are inducted for (optional);
- Induction expiry date;
- Image of person (optional);
- Any other information you wish to display.
If you need to record contractor information and work-times, all cards have a magnetic stripe on the reverse side and are encoded with the unique code ID for the inductee. This stripe is used for our onsite swipe access systems which enable you to:
- Control access at entry points to your site;
- Integrate to third party security systems (optional);
- Allows access only to contractors who’s company PLI insurance is current (optional when linked to Rapid Induct's Document Upload Facility);
- Allows access only to inductees who's induction status is current;
- Keep a log of who's on site at any given time – site register;
- Track contractor's hours so you can reconcile your contractors bills to the hours they are actually on site (optional);
- Integrate into a kiosk or a computer terminal.