There is a non isolated retransmission of 4-20mA and a 24VDC loop supply for the direct connection of 2 wire transmitters.
- Din rail or gear plate mounting
- 24VDC loop supply
- Power supply of 120/240VAC 47 TO 63HZ or 12 to 36VDC
- Output relays have form C contacts
- Relay configuration and LED status indication set by dip switch
- 0.1% linearity
- Low cost - High performance
- Low input impedance on mA signals
- High input impedance on voltage signals
- Analogue retransmission output
- Special ranges of inputs and outputs are available on request
The Innovec IDA is a single analogue input dual setpoint alarm with output relays having changeover contacts (form C).
The trip points, deadband and analogue output are adjustable from the front panel.
Each output relay has LED status indication on the front panel which can be set to operate as failsafe high (relay de-energises when input exceeds setpoint) or failsafe low (relay de-energises when setpoint exceeds input).