ILS Continuous Level Measurement Devices
ILS is a Continuous Level Measurement system for any kind of powdery or granular material stored in silos or containers.
The feel weight of the ILS-system moves, microprocessor-controlled, down into the container. Upon impact on the bulk material it is pulled back to its upper stop position. By capturing the distance that the feel weight has moved the material level is measured.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Output: 0/4-20mA;
- ATEX-certified, zone 20/21;
- Microprocessor-controlled measurement with intelligent supervision;
- Internal tape cleaner for particularly difficult products (tape version only);
- Different feel weights, suitable for every application;
- Robust die-cast casing with protection class IP65;
- Highly accurate high-tech measurement, easy to understand;
- Appropriate for all kinds of bulk solids;
- Simple installation and commissioning;
- No mechanical forces on the silo roof (sensor only just touches the surface of the bulk material);
- Completely insensitive to:
- Di-electricity and conductivity of bulk material
- Dust inside the silo
- Changes in moisture content of bulk material
- Materials that tend to stick
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.